Today’s theme: Clean Teeth!
- Math Activity: Roll two dice. Add the numbers together and write a number sentence to go with it. (For example: 4+5=9)
- Online Math Game: Bubble Bath (Capacity/Estimation)
- Draw pictures of food items that help keep your teeth strong and healthy, and draw pictures of food items that might not keep your teeth strong and healthy.
- Music: Brush Your Teeth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvguF5lQyVE
- Keep a tooth brushing chart for one week. How many times a day are you brushing? For how long?
- Brushing Big Teeth
What would happen if you never brush your teeth? If you don’t know, ask your parents to tell you what could happen.
Today’s theme: Kids can help!
- Math Activity: Who is the tallest/shortest in your family? Line them up in order. Practice order them up! Make a list and write each family member’s name with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc next to their name.
- Online Math Game: Help Our Kelp (Sorting)
- Some age-appropriate chores for kindergarten students are: take care of pets, set/clear table, make bed, and empty the trash.
How many of these chores do you do every day? What are some other chores you have ?
- Write a letter to a first responder, a health-care worker or someone that is currently in the hospital or a long-term care facility. Make sure to include a message of encouragement.
It is important for everyone in the family to help each other. What is something you do at home to help your family?